Preparing for the year ahead and working on perfecting your resume to land the job of your dreams? It doesn’t matter whether you are applying for a role in Marketing, Data, Sales, Product, or any other field. All of these fields are different; therefore, resumes for these positions will also differ.
However, the resume should have the ability to stand out to recruiters. Learn more about best practices for CV writing and get live feedback on your resume.
It is a well-known fact that the job market is rapidly changing which means that resume trends also keep changing. Then, how do we know which resume templates to follow for the year ahead?
Also Check: how to Calculate your Hourly Salary
We have analyzed resume trends that are here to stay with us in 2024 and have gathered some resume templates that you can use to get noticed by employers.
Tips and Trends
1. Use reverse chronology: Your latest roles and projects need to appear first
2. Emphasis on power skills: In 2024, HR will give preference to power skills which include abilities in leadership, teamwork, communication, strategy, empathy, and willingness to learn. You can demonstrate these skills by displaying successful projects done in collaboration with other teams in your company. For example, collaborate with Marketing and Growth Department for a comprehensive market and customer research study.
3. Talk about Data and Numbers: You automatically stand out if you helped increase a business's revenues. Mention the specific numbers.
4. Add right, not more: Do not add personal information that is not relevant to the role.
5. Review: It's always a good idea to get your Resume reviewed by a mentor who will provide an unfiltered and honest opinion.
Templates are helpful to catch up with the ever-changing trends, especially in this fast-paced world. You can quickly put together a unique one-page document that tells your story and the impact you have created so far. Choosing a template, downloading it, and making it your own by filling up your details doesn’t require any additional expertise. Anyone can do it!
You Can Also: Check your Resume Score
So, Are you ready to ace those applications, increase your chances of an interview and get your dream job?
Here is a carefully compiled list of templates that you can use to structure your CV. Algorithms that automatically filter resumes also like it. While no CV is perfect, these are definitely some of the best as they have helped a lot of people get into the interview room!
Hope this compilation will help you in creating resumes that have the ability to stand out to recruiters!
Join us for the workshop “Write a Resume That Stands Out to Recruiters” to learn more on the best practices for CV writing followed by a live round of feedback on the participants’ resumes!